Monday 15 December 2014

Mixtape 01: Savour The Hour


I finally decided to come up with a mixtape just for fun for the last few days of December. It's just a compilation of hearty songs, because the mix is all about taking the time to enjoy the remnants and the last sweet delights of the year. It consists of upbeat tunes and pleasant warbles to take a journey through the festive month that will come to an end swiftly. Ranging from happy tunes to solemn vibes, this mixtape is perfect for a ruminative + festive December. 

01. Must Land Running - Stepdad
02. A New Feeling - Alphabet Botanical
03. All of the People - Panama Wedding
04. Say It Just Say It - The Mowgli's
05. Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root
06. Last Forever - Fenech-Soner
07. Paris - Magic Man
08. O - Coldplay
09. To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
10. Every Breaking Wave - U2

♪ Spotify  ♪ YT

And before each petal finds its way floating to the ground, let's enjoy the beauty of this rose while it lasts. 15 days of 2014 left, 16 more to go. I'll probably keep more of the mixtape details in the next post to keep this more concise.

Until next time! 

Photo by me

2 comments

  1. Hi Dian,

    This is beautiful. Thank you so much for your visit and comment on my Saturday blog post. Yes, I was born and raised here in Montreal and have been here all my life. The Just for Laughs is indeed from here. I hope that 2015 will be a fantastic year for you. You are welcome to visit and comment on my blog anytime, it would be an honour to have you.

    ReplyDelete